Nothing is more important to us than the safety of your children.
In order to ensure security of each child entrusted to our ministry, we partner with KidCheck, a secure national web based check-in system. Computer carts are at each ministry entrance to be used by parents to check-in their children.
To help make the check-in process flow smoothly we would ask that you sign up at home using the following steps:
- Go to http://www.kidcheck.com/signup.aspx
- Select "I'm a Parent, Guardian, Employee, or Volunteer"
- Fill in the requested information
- Agree to the license agreement
- Fill in the additional information
- Click on the "My Kids" tab
- Click "Add a new child"
- Fill in the request information
- Repeat for all children
- If your child has allergies please add those on the "My Kids" page
- If you need to add additional guardians and/or your spouse click on "My Guardians" tab and click "Add a Guardian"
When you check in your child you will receive a name tag and receipt for each child. In order to pick up your child after services you or a guardian must bring back that receipt.